- Exchanged or returned goods need to be in their original state and package. Used, damaged, stained, or any other condition (ex: odor) which would prevent goods to be resold as new cannot be returned nor exchanged.
- Shipping costs and any other cost incurred due to returns or exchanges are at the clients charge.
- McAlson-USA cannot and will not assume responsibility for loss or damage during return or exchange shipping.
- All returned and exchanged goods are evaluated on resale-ability and/or authenticity of the claim in case of defect or error on dispatched goods.
- Returns and exchanges can only be requested and performed on purchases made from the McAlson-USA store.
Steps to follow:
- Fill in a “return/exchange request” and send it back by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can download the document here.
- We will evaluate and confirm your request by email (note that a final acceptance can only be guaranteed after evaluation of the goods upon reception see step 4).
- Resend the goods to following address: 3907 Mansion Dr. NW Washington DC, 20007, USA.
- Upon reception we evaluate the goods for resaleability and/or authenticity of the claim.
- In case the request is accepted we will dispatch the exchange goods or pay your refund ASAP. If after evaluation the claim is rejected, we will resend the goods at your charge upon request.
Your order does not match what you received
- In case we accidentally dispatched wrong references and/or wrong sizes, we will gladly exchange these for the correct ones.
- If the correct goods are no longer available, you can either choose another item which is in stock -with same price as the one on the original order-, or ask for a refund. In case of refund we will repay all charges (incl. all shipping costs).
- McAlsonline cannot and will not assume responsibility for loss or damage during return shipping.
You received damaged goods
- In very rare cases a defect can occur on goods we dispatch. If you should be one of these unfortunate clients to receive such goods, we will gladly exchange or refund the goods in question.
- All defects must occur at moment of reception of the goods.
- If the same goods are no longer available for exchange, you can either choose another item which is in stock -with same price as the one on the original order- or ask for a refund. In case of refund we will repay all charges (incl all shipping costs).
- McAlson USA cannot and will not assume responsibility for loss or damage during return shipping.
All McAlson products are tested on several quality points during the production process. A second quality check is performed at their arrival in the main McAlson warehouse. A third check (mainly on color and fabric quality) is performed before we dispatch the goods to our clients. This process has guaranteed top quality in the past and will continue to do so for the years to come.
If you have any question do not hesitate to contact us trough email@example.com.